BEARY Fun Campout!
July 19th- 21st
- Arrive and set up camp! Check in @ 2pm
- Explore the park until 7pm
- Evening encounters available, must be pre booked (Additional cost! Not available Saturday night!)
- Take in our animal presentations, Park opens at 10am
- Silent Auction (all day – 10pm)
- FREE Fishing all day!
- Kids Time with zookeepers 6-7pm
- After hours guided experience for all 7-8pm
- Campfire with staff starts at 9pm
- Announce silent auction winners 10pm
- Zoo trivia + stories @ campfire with staff
- Pancake Breakfast (8am-10am)
- Early entry into the park 9am through a special entrance
- Checkout 11am. We do have RV parking for you to enjoy the rest of the day at the park
$250.00 per camping unit up to 4 people
($30 extra child, $40 extra adult)
Cabins also available!
$380.00 per cabin up to 4 people
Limited cabins available!
Our annual Customer Appreciation event is held on the Saturday of the August long weekend every year. Come enjoy the day with the whole family – free pancake breakfast until 11:30am, free face-painting for the kids, all sorts of kids activities and toonie hot dogs! This year we have added a public market with clothing, jewelry, cosmetics, kitchenware and a whole bunch more! All of our regular presentations are still on, so bring everyone out for an awesome family day!
Winter Wolf Walks
Spend an hour walking with her through the snowy woods with our keepers. The keepers will take lots of photos for you and we will download them onto a USB and mail them out after your exciting winter adventure is done!
Please dress for the weather! You will be outside for the entire hour and the snow can be deep – proper winter boots are a necessity! Participants must be at least 52″ tall and must be physically able to walk through deep snow and be outside in the cold for the whole hour.
Dates are flexible – please phone to book a date. All winter walks will start at 1:00 pm. Please do not arrive earlier than 12:45 pm.
We will not do these tours if the temperature is below -15C (the wolves love it, but you will freeze!) Only available from November-January and March to mid-April. Please call us before you leave on the morning of your booking to confirm the weather here at the Park.
- For 1 or 2 people $250 plus GST
- More than two people, add $100 plus GST per person
For those photographers that want a bit more of an up close photo experience – we are now offering photo shoots with our cougars, raccoons, and wolves!
20 to 60 min sessions are available for each animal and there is a discount if you book 3 or more species. Call our office today or download the registration form below to book your spot!
Raccoons 20 min $25/person
Cougars 20 min $75/person
Wolves 30 min $75/person
Wolves 60 min $125/person
Mothers’ and Fathers’ days
Each year we celebrate our moms and dads by offering half price admission for them on their appropriate day! There are always other specials too – phone ahead to find out what is happening or check our Facebook page.