Camp with the Animals…
Have you ever wondered what happens at night in a zoo? Here is your chance to find out at Discovery Wildlife Park.
Stay overnight and listen to the night sounds while you are snug in your camper, tent, or one of our cozy cabins.
Our campground in Innisfail has 63 powered sites that are wrapped around our stocked rainbow trout pond! Yes, you may also fish while you camp here! Packages are available for camping and admission to the Park, plus the Evening Animal Experiences can be added to make your stay even more memorable! Rates start at just $35/night. No open fires are allowed – propane fire pits are acceptable. You may rent one for $10/night and a propane tank for $15 (runs about 7 hours on one tank) Call for more information 403-896-3272.
|30 amp site||$35/night|
|50 amp site||$40/night|
|Tenting site (no power)||$25/night|
|Tenting site (with power)||$35/night|
|Propane Firepit rental||$10/night|
|Propane bottle rental||$15/bottle|
$5/fish (max 2 per day)
Registration & Guidelines
Don’t have your own RV? You can now rent a cabin! Cabin rentals are $100/night. They sleep up to 4 people, plus they have power and a mini fridge. Sorry no pets please.
We Suggest you bring:
- Bedding (Pillows, blankets, sheets, etc.)
- BBQ or cook top
- Plates & utensils
- Anything else you would take on your camping adventure!
For an Even More Special Evening!
Book one of our Evening Experiences with the animals and you can also purchase any Add Ons to create an outstanding evening for your family. Limited spaces – first come first serve.
These encounters MUST be booked IN ADVANCE! Evening encounters are not available on Tuesday or Thursday evenings or after September Labour Day weekend.
- Behind the Scenes Big Cat Encounter $20/person
(any age – children 2 and under must be held at all times)
- Walk with the Wolves $50/person
(12 years and up or 52″ tall if accompanied by an adult)
- Bear Encounter $50/person
(12 years old and up)
- Up Close Bear Encounter $150/person
(12 years old and up only)
Add one or more of these to your Evening Experience!
- Visit with the Serval Cats $20/person
- Visit with the Camel $20/person
- Visit with the Raccoons $20/person
- Bear Den Tours $20/person
- RCMP dog training centre (5 minutes)
- DINOS Centre (5 minutes)
- Innisfail Golf Course (5 minutes)
- Historical Village (5 minutes)
- Innisfail Spray Park (5 minutes)
- Gleniffer Lake (15 minutes)
- Markerville Creamery (15 minutes)
- Danish Canadian Museum (20 minutes)
Now you can store your RV at Discovery Campground! Storage is available from September to mid-April for the low cost of $100 for the season! Or for $150 you get winter storage plus 2 nights camping in our 2020 season.
Call 403-896-3272 for more information